venerdì 21 luglio 2017

GOSSIP - Queen Elisabeth! La Moss in corsa con 8 Emmy Awards conquista la cover di "THR" e chiosa: "'The Handmaid's Tale' non è una storia femminista!" (toglietele almeno 5 nomination allora...!)
Elisabeth Moss takes the cover of THR‘s latest issue looking so summer chic. Here’s what the 34-year-old Handmaid’s Tale star had to share with the mag:
On being attacked for saying Handmaid’s Tale is “not a feminist story”: “I was asked a question about my character, and I was thinking about my character and about the TV show not that I was speaking for feminists.”
On women’s rights: “I’m such a staunch believer in women’s rights, I don’t really give a shit about anybody who isn’t. It’s like, I don’t need them to watch the show. At a certain point, things are more important than your job.” 
On her Emmy nominations: “It’s lucky number eight…But if you’ve been nominated seven times and lost seven times, you learn to be pretty excited about being nominated. You feel this sense of, ‘Well, at least I seem to be doing well consistently.’”
For more from Elisabeth, visit HollywoodReporter.com.

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!