lunedì 6 febbraio 2017

NEWS - Gone "Girls"! Addio alla serie tv cult dove "la gente fatica a distinguere i personaggi e le attrici che li interpretano" (Lena Dunham dixit)
The cast of Girls gets dressed up ahead of the final season in this new cover story for The Hollywood Reporter.
Stars Lena DunhamAllison WilliamsJemima KirkeAdam DriverZosia MametAlex Karpovsky, and Andrew Rannells opened up to the mag:
Lena on Adam: ”Look, Adam is something unusual that Hollywood was waiting for, and he has ‘movie star’ written all over his face in both an old-fashioned and a modern way. But I do think that — and I experience it, too — it can be harder for people to separate female TV characters from the actors playing them.
Allison on not wanting to do nudity: “So instead, they bent me over a counter with someone’s face to my butt. [Marnie's music partner and love interest Desi performs analingus during season four.] It’s funny because my character actually had the vast majority of sex on the show, but it just doesn’t stick to me. People are like,’ ‘So you’ve never had sex in the show, have you?’ I’m like, what do I have to do? I’ve literally had someone in my butt.”‘(Laughs.) And with that scene, the headlines were all, ‘Brian Williams’ daughter gets her salad tossed.’ Well, no, not to reveal too much, but that is definitely not something I’m interested in, and it’s definitely never happened to me in real life. But the media often decides when to believe us as characters and when to just portray us as ourselves.
Adam on getting cast: “I was doing a play at the time, so I was feeling very self-righteous. I thought that that was what I should be doing, and TV was for evil people, and I didn’t want to be part of any system or corporation. (Laughs.) But because it was HBO, it seemed different. And then the writing was so good, and I thought it would be fun to play someone who does these things that are morally questionable.”

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!