mercoledì 22 febbraio 2017

GOSSIP - Blonde ambition Allison! La Williams di "Girls" si fa bionda platino come il comandante Straker di "Ufo" per "Allure" con la fantasia di diventare una "bomba sexy"
Allison Williams debuts a hot new look on the cover of Allure magazine’s March 2017 issue.
Here’s what the 28-year-old Girls star had to share with the mag:
On her new look: “Maybe I’ll become this gorgeous bombshell vixen. Or maybe I’ll still just be the adult-spelling-bee spirit I’ve always been. I bet people won’t recognize me, and that’s gonna be a fun reveal with my friends.”
On how she feels after being a blonde: “I like it! Especially this blonde—it feels like it is just a new twist on the same old me. It’s just hair! But it’s fun.

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!